Our Signature Cremation Plan Includes the Following:
- Staff services and use of our facilities and equipment
- Transfer of the deceased from a care or medical facility at time of death
- Use of our refrigeration facilities
- Confirmation of decedent’s identity (see Required Selections)
- Use of our crematory facilities for the cremation of the deceased
- The container the body is placed in for cremation (alternative container)
- A simple protective container the cremains are placed in following cremation
- Preparation and delivery of the death certificate to the physician of record for signing
- Acquisition of certified death certificate(s) which includes hand delivering the signed death certificate to the health department and acquiring the copies requested by the family (the actual cost of the death certificates is extra)
- Cremation permit and recording fees
- Notifying government agencies including Social Security and the Veterans Administration
- Hand delivery to family or cemetery in Stark, Portage, Medina, Summit, Tuscarawas or Cuyahoga County
In order to meet the requirements of new laws instituted by the State of Ohio, an additional cost may be charged for obtaining Confirmation of Identity.
If you have any questions regarding our Signature Cremation Plan, please contact us or call (800) 864-2295.