Our Basic Cremation Plan Includes the Following:
- Staff services and use of our facilities and equipment
- Transfer of the deceased from a care or medical facility at time of death
- Use of our refrigeration facilities
- Confirmation of decedent’s identity (see Required Selections)
- Use of our crematory facilities for the cremation of the deceased
- The container the body is placed in for cremation (alternative container)
- A simple protective container the cremains are placed in following cremation
- Preparation and delivery of the death certificate to the physician of record for signing
- Cremation permit and recording fees
- Notifying government agencies including Social Security and the Veterans Administration
- Transfer of cremains to family (transfers to made from our Akron, Independence and Louisville offices only)
- Free obituary listing on the Heritage Cremation Society website
In order to meet the requirements of new laws instituted by the State of Ohio, an additional cost may be charged for obtaining Confirmation of Identity.
If you have any questions regarding our Basic Cremation Plan, please contact us or call (800) 864-2295.